We got PA from China today, so we can officially introduce you to our son, who we will be naming Zachary Jude (which means "God has remembered" and "praise").
He is almost 3 years old and has the sweetest smile. We love him so much already!
Oh, Rene', these timeline posts have moved me to tears. Your and Josh's pursuit of God's will and willingness to obey, no matter the cost, is humbling. I know God will continue to go before you to open doors, give wisdom and strength, and bring glory to His name through your love for this one, precious boy. I love you so much!! Mom
Congratulations Rene and Josh! Thank you for sharing your story. It moved me to tears as well. Zachary is beautiful. Even more beautiful is the path that God is leading you down and your faithfulness in doing all the hard work of following it in faith! I can hardly wait to meet this special new addition to your family. - Leslie
Oh, Rene', these timeline posts have moved me to tears. Your and Josh's pursuit of God's will and willingness to obey, no matter the cost, is humbling. I know God will continue to go before you to open doors, give wisdom and strength, and bring glory to His name through your love for this one, precious boy. I love you so much!! Mom
ReplyDeleteAwww thanks Mom! You're prayers and love have been such an encouragement to us, we love you!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Rene and Josh! Thank you for sharing your story. It moved me to tears as well. Zachary is beautiful. Even more beautiful is the path that God is leading you down and your faithfulness in doing all the hard work of following it in faith! I can hardly wait to meet this special new addition to your family. - Leslie
ReplyDeleteLeslie,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your kinds words and support. We love you!
Love, love, LOVE!!! - stacy
ReplyDelete