Sunday, March 2, 2014

In Your Hands

"But I trust in you, O LORD; I say, “You are my God.  My times are in your hands." - Psalm 34:14

My times are in His hands.

Zachary's times are in His hands.

I needed this reminder today as I was getting impatient with the waiting.  Sometimes it feels like every extra day it takes to get paperwork done, to wait on a form, to send something in the mail...well it just feels like an extra day that Zachary has to spend in an orphanage. And sometimes that thought gets the best of me.

But all of our times are in God's hands.  All of my micro-managing, super organizational skills will not get us to Zachary one day before God has ordained it to happen.  I needed to read that scripture today, and to be reminded that peace comes in trusting God's timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment