Thursday, August 28, 2014

Sweet "Zachy"

Look what arrived in our email yesterday.


Isn't he so cute?  Look at him standing!


It was a total surprise, but our agency asked for an update when our Article 5 was dropped off.  They didn't tell us, but surprised us with these 2 new pictures and updated measurements.

According to his measurements he is technically in 24m or maybe 2T clothing. He is 3.5 and weighs less and is also shorter than Laurel.

The subject line of the email said: here is your FINAL update.

Final one, guys.  Because the next time we see him we will be holding him in our arms!

We love you sweet Zachary, keep smiling, we're coming soon.

4 comments:

  1. Aw...congratulations! I have checked your blog periodically since you emailed me the blog address, but I did not realize how close you are to traveling. So happy for you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A happy, happy child and so fortunate to have found the Brown Family. Have a safe trip. Paul, Reece, Hayden and I can't wait to meet "Zachy".

    ReplyDelete