"I remember when, I remember, I remember when I lost my mind!" - Gnarls Barkley
A fellow adoptive parent waiting for LOA shared this song recently as an example of how they were feeling. Now it is stuck in my head and I'm right there feeling craaaazzzzy too.
We are officially going to hit 70+ days waiting for our LOA. Monday will be day 70 and then we still have to wait to be officially reviewed and then have the hard LOA mailed to us. That means at least another 2 weeks. Which means 80+ days waiting for LOA best case scenario. Ugh.
Never actually thought we would be waiting so long!
The days here are a little bit crazy. We ride a daily roller coaster of hopeful anticipation and disappointment. We are just sitting around and waiting, waiting, waiting. As soon as we get LOA there will be a flurry of activity to get us ready to fly to China.
Until then, pray for us! We are so ready to go. We are ready to see our little boy and hold him in our arms. To see his face and truly know him.
The longing is overwhelming, but we know God's mercies are new every morning. Please pray our LOA comes soon!
PRAYING!
ReplyDelete"In His time, In His time
He makes all things beautiful
In His time.
Lord, please show me every day
As You're teaching me Your way,
That You do just what you say
In Your time."
LOVE YOU!