So, Josh and I have spent this past week getting all of this stuff done on our end, as we heard it can take awhile. Luckily, both of our doctors were able to get us in for an appointment within the week- which is great! We had to have a complete physical (vision, hearing, basic exam). As well as lots of bloodwork (liver, CBC, metabolic panel, Hep B, HIV, Syphilis) and a TB test.
Today I got my TB test read- definitely negative- and also got the results from my blood work back. Everything looked good so the doctor signed and notarized my form. We are officially healthy enough to adopt :)
I was stressed about this because I do not like going to the doctor. My blood pressure always goes wonky and I just do not enjoy getting tests done. But, thankfully, all went well and the Lord gave me peace during the visit. He also allowed us to get this done quite speedily, as we are in a time crunch and we need to get these forms in as soon as possible. So it is a blessing to have this behind us so quickly.
Next Up: Criminal Records History here we come!
No comments:
Post a Comment